If you’re not sure how to say what to who, brand planning can really help get your marketing on track.
We’re not brand consultants per se, but we do have quite a bit of experience developing many successful web marketing brands.
Branding, our definition: effective branding is a strong combination of customer-defined value propositions packaged in a graphic format that makes sense for the target market. A great brand should exude competence, consistency and professionalism.
How do you create a great brand?
- Analyze target audiences to intimately understand their needs or wants relative to the particular product or service.
- Analyze competitors’ brands, positioning, taglines, use of imagery and other elements to determine the most advantageous position to own in the marketplace.
- Refine and prioritize your benefits relative to your customers’ needs and wants to differentiate you from your competitors.
- Create a logical product feature and benefit hierarchy.
- Create a positioning statement that offers an effective and dramatic foundation to communicate to the target audience.
- Integrate the new messaging and branding into advertising, collateral materials, website and other marketing elements.